The failure rate of startups being 90%; 42% of startups fail as there is no market need. The primitive step of gearing up your startup is idea validation. Idea plays a very important role in the success of a startup. Idea validation is the process of testing and validating your idea prior to launching your business name, tagline, product, service or website.
This link page helps you to surf through some important articles that may simplify you with the process of idea validation and may provide different perspective to it.
- While thinking of starting up with your own ventures, the baseline: idea matters the most.If you intend to validate your idea considering to produce a minimum viable product, this link will provide you with it in few easy steps. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/237455
Related Article: Why You Need To Obsess Over Product Market Fit
- With varied perceptions, there is no concrete way or steps that are to be emulated to validate your idea and make your business grow big. Here, is an another information repository giving you the supposed guidelines or ways for idea validation. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/287878
- This step of idea validation requires several parameters to be considered mainly including time and money. Time management and wastage of money is very critical from the startup point of view. Providing an insight considering this part of idea validation, we can read more about this from: https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/product-idea-validation/
- Have an excellent idea to kick off with a business? Hunting for some techniques so that your idea could work out? This may offer you a satisfactory answer. https://www.startups.co/articles/4-easy-but-powerful-idea-validation-techniques
- Desiring for an entrepreneur view on this pivotal step? Getting to learn from the experience of the already existing entrepreneurs is quite helpful. So, know about idea validation from several entrepreneurs here: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/233408
- Here are some tips from the panel discussion in TiE Bangalore Mentor Clinic 2017.